Are you looking for inspiration to start a travel adventure?
Or searching for inspiration to help smash out a project you’re working on?
Is inspiration needed for a 6am wake up to star kick ass training for an upcoming competition?
Well, you’re in for a treat because I have listed 49 Inspirational quotes that will inspire you to work harder, travel more, and kick ass.
From time to time I like to read and re-read inspirational quotes. When the tanks running on empty they can help give me the psychological edge I need.
Great inspirational quotes remind me of the past triumphs and overcoming failures, not to mention helping gear me up for what the future may bring.
No matter what you have planned over the next few months I guarantee you can take something from a least one of these inspirational quotes.
When you’re finished be sure to share them with you co-workers, friends & family,
Inspirational Quotes (49 of them!)
1) “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
2) “The things you own end up owning you.” – Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
“Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
4) “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” – James Michene
5) “If you can learn how to use your mind, anything is possible.” – Wim Hof
6) “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
7) “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
“A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
9) “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
10) “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
11) “A wise traveller never despises his own country.” – Carlo Goldoni
12) “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” John Lennon
“People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home.” – Dagobert D. Runes
14) “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
15) “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” – John Steinbeck
16) “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
17) “If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, you are right.” – Henry Ford
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
19) “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” – Bruce Lee
20) “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
21) “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” – George R.R. Martin
22) “All journeys have secret destinations” – Martin Buber
“Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
24) “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less travelled by.” – Robert Frost
25) “Without action, the best intentions in the world are nothing more than that: intentions.” – Jordan Belfort
26) “We all have inner demons to fight. We call these demons ‘fear’, and ‘hatred’, and ‘anger’. If you don’t conquer them, then a life of a hundred years… is a tragedy. If you do, a life of a single day can be a triumph.” – Yip Man
27) ‘Once a year, go somewhere you have never been before.’ – Dalai Lama
“Get tough, get down in the gutter, win at all costs” – William E. Fairbairn
29) “Not until we are lost do we begin to find ourselves.” Henry David Thoreau
30) “What you’ve done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do – especially in other people’s minds.” – William Least Heat Moon
31) “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
32) “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
“You sleep like you’re rich, I’m up like I’m broke” – Grant Cardone
34) “Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth.” Mike Tyson
35) “Live as if you were to die tomorrow.” – Mahatma Gandhi
36) “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware.” Martin Buber
37) “Courage is being afraid, but then doing what you have to do anyway.” – Rudy Giuliani
“Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Diana Spencer
39) Vacation: a period of travel and relaxation when you take twice the clothes and half the money you need.” Author unknown
40) “I do it because I have to practice what I preach. I can’t tell anyone to do anything if I’m not doing it.” – Ernestine Shepherd
41) “I think it’s important to realize you can miss something, but not want it back.” – Paulo Coelho
42) “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”- Vince Lombardi
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
44) “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner” – Lao Tzu
45) “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
46) “Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.” – Ayrton Senna
47) “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein
“Give me a dollar and I can eat for a day. Give me a laptop and I can eat for a lifetime“ – Barry Sproston
Finally, Inspirational Quotes Number 49.
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine